Feel assured we only sell high quality PAR20 6W LED BULB at the best prices around. If you have any questions about PAR20 6W LED BULB, feel free to email us.
Diameter (bulb width): 2.44 inch(62mm)
Total Length (including base): 2.95 inch(75mm)
Standard screw base Super bright PAR20 high power three of 2 watts warm white (Color Temperature: 3,200-3,500 Kelvin) OR PURE WITE (Color Temperature: 4,800-5,500 Kelvin)
Cree Leds Spot light, 85-260V AC operation. 210 Lumens output, driven by 500mA current. Only 7 watts energy used. Focused beam angle of 30°. Aluminum body construction. This lamp is for direct replacement of 35w halogen lamp application. CE, RoHS certified. Two-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
Green Energy Efficient LED Lighting
- Basically, LEDs are just small light bulbs that fit easily into an electrical circuit. But unlike ordinary incandescent bulbs, they don't have a filament that will burn out, and they don't get especially hot. They are illuminated solely by the movement of electrons in a semiconductor material, and they last just as long as a standard transistor. They are solid state lighting.
- LED retrofit lamp use 70% to 90% less power than the conventional light
- Higher luminous efficacy (up to 55-75 lumens/watt), more energy saving (efficient)
- Very little heat produced - cool to the touch
- Long-lasting life up to 40,000 hours
- No fragile filament, shock/vibration resistant
- Directional lighting generates much less wasted light (energy)
- No toxic mercury, no ultraviolet, no infrared, reduction of CO2 emissions
- Flicker free, instant on/off
- Minimized maintenance hassles
Please specifiy on checkout notes the color temperature you want.